The occasional musings of a slacker-genius.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous
7. Fred and George are always badass.
the trinity of confused medical professionals
Physician is a doctor. You tried.
Nope, we never broke up or dated other people. Though we were still together, we took a short talking break where we focused on praying for one another and about whether we should get married….but after a month of this break, we came back together fully sure that marriage was the next step. :)
why do we always talk about TRANS fat? What about CIS fat? WE’RE BEING OPPRESSED!
Lol this is perfect.